British Library digitised image from page 67 of "The Diamond Jubilee in Cheshire. A descriptive account of how the sixtieth year of the glorious reign of Her Most Gracious Majesty Queen Victoria, Empress of India, was celebrated in the County of Chester .
Image taken from:
Title: "The Diamond Jubilee in Cheshire. A descriptive account of how the sixtieth year of the glorious reign of Her Most Gracious Majesty Queen Victoria, Empress of India, was celebrated in the County of Chester ... With numerous illustrations"
Author(s): Cooke, John Henry, Recorder of Over [person] ; Victoria, Queen of Great Britain, 1819-1901 [person]
British Library shelfmark: "Digital Store 9525.g.7"
Page: 67 (scanned page number - not necessarily the actual page number in the publication)
Place of publication: London ; Warrington (England)
Date of publication: 1899
Type of resource: Monograph
Physical description: xi, 280 pages (4°)
Explore this item in the British Library’s catalogue:
(numbers are British Library identifiers)
Other links related to this image:
- View this image as a scanned publication on the British Library’s online viewer (you can download the image, selected pages or the whole book)
- Order a higher quality scanned version of this image from the British Library
Other links related to this publication:
- View all the illustrations found in this publication
- View all the illustrations in publications from the same year (1899)
- Explore and experiment with the British Library’s digital collections
The British Library community is able to flourish online thanks to freely available resources such as this.
You can help support our mission to continue making our collection accessible to everyone, for research, inspiration and enjoyment, by donating on the British Library supporter webpage here.
Thank you for supporting the British Library.