Old railway station, Glenhope, Nelson, New Zealand
From Wikipedia, referenced 1 Nov 2011
The Glenhope railway station was opened 2 Sept 1912, and closed 3 September 1955.
The station was part of an isolated 96 kilometres long railway in the Tasman district of New Zealand’s South Island. Most stations handled passenger traffic until passenger services were withdrawn in 1954, and most also handled freight.
An article on the Nelson railway: www.theprow.org.nz/the-nelson-railway/