Hikes07 Nisqually 3 Mar
Nisqually Wildlife Refuge with Bruce, Brenda, Linda, and Roger

Planning from Bruce
A quick look at the models and the forecast discussions seemed to indicate a similar picture to that displayed yesterday, but perhaps a bit slower. In any case, the South Sound looks fairly dry by midday in the models, with light winds (with the North Sound drying out during the afternoon). Chuckanut Mountain looks at least somewhat wet until later afternoon.



Thus, Nisqually Refuge looks like the more promising destination. Suggest we meet at 10:00 AM at the Park-and-Ride.
11 photos · 82 views