Originally known as Chattanooga's Terminal Station, this formerly important Passenger train depot now serves as a popular hotel.
The station was built in 1908 and the centerpiece of the building was a large concourse. (Inside is a large dome.
In 1970, train service stopped and a few years later it became the Chattanooga Choo-Choo hotel. The large concourse is today the main lobby.
On top of the building is the famous sign. Here is the sign at night.