Black Castle, Wicklow Town, Ireland
Taken Sunday 20th March 2011 at the 'Black Castle, Wicklow Town.
This viewpoint only makes itself available once year - at the full moon nearest St. Patricks' day.
EOS 7D and Sigma 10-20 @ f/16 ~ two exposures (sky with a ten stopper) blended in photoshop.
This photo is in 48 groups
- "Exemplary Shots - Flickr's BEST! (Post 1 Award 3)" 834,862 items
- Nature-Irish Nature(No man made items to be seen) 10,134 items
- For the Love of Ireland 25,852 items
- Beautiful Irish Landscape/Seascape Photography 4,696 items
- Irish Landscape Photography 20,261 items
- in your dreams.. by admin invitation ~ P1/C2 15,445 items
This photo is in 1 album
- Wicklow Town 70 photos