new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Sir Titus Salt - Manningham Park - 15th August 1896 | by Bradford Timeline
Back to photostream

Sir Titus Salt - Manningham Park - 15th August 1896

The statue of Sir Titus Salt was originally opposite the Town Hall and was unveiled on the 1st August 1874

 

It was moved to Manningham Park due to problems with increased traffic and it was unveiled for a second time on the 15th August 1896

263 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken on August 15, 2012