1876 - Full map

    Prev Next

    Some of the buildings which transformed the centre of Victorian Bradford are shown on this map. Thet include the Wool Exchange (1867), the Mechanics Institute (1871), the Town Hall (1873) and Kirkgate Covered Markets (1877). All except the Mechanics Institute (Andrews & Pepper) were designed by the architects Lockwood & Mawson

    Milnes & France
    Scale - 29 inches to 1 mile

    keyboard shortcuts: previous photo next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts