new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
1876 - Full map | by Bradford Timeline
Back to album

1876 - Full map

Some of the buildings which transformed the centre of Victorian Bradford are shown on this map. Thet include the Wool Exchange (1867), the Mechanics Institute (1871), the Town Hall (1873) and Kirkgate Covered Markets (1877). All except the Mechanics Institute (Andrews & Pepper) were designed by the architects Lockwood & Mawson

 

Milnes & France

Scale - 29 inches to 1 mile

3,150 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken on December 28, 2010