Boston Public Library > Collections > Library Collections

This collection of glass-plate negatives was given by the Boston Wharf Company to the Boston Public Library’s Print Department in 1995. The negatives were taken circa 1898-1907 as a record of the buildings then owned and managed by the Boston Wharf Company in the Fort Point Channel area of Boston.

For more information please contact:
Print Department
McKim Building, 3rd Floor
Boston Public Library
700 Boylston Street
Boston, MA 02116
617-859-2280 or 617-536-5400
www.bpl.org/research/print/index.htm