Botanic Gardens Station
The Botanic Gardens Station, Glasgow, was built 1896 and was part of the line which connected Stobcross with other forgotten stations in the Partick area and beyond. The station was the first on the line to close in 1939 and lies abandoned to this day.

After its original closure the station building was converted into shops and was later a nightclub before it was destroyed by fire in 1970. Nothing remains of the building and the only evidence of the station's existance is the ventilation shafts visible from ground level within the Botanic Gardens.
8 photos · 1,140 views