new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Retro "Slider-Style" Wired TV Remote | by boeke
Back to photostream

Retro "Slider-Style" Wired TV Remote

Did anyone else have one of these "wired" remote controls for their television? For some reason, a memory of sitting on the couch with the brown channel slider next to me came into mind today.


What is the "official" name for this? I couldn't find a photograph of a real one anywhere on the whole wide Internetz. Let me know if you do!


UPDATE: Found One!

0 faves
Taken on November 12, 2007