St Martin's Church, Wharram Percy
Although the village was demolished around 1500 or so, the church remained in use until some point after 1870. It was in that year that a new church was built in Thixendale, closer to the local population. The church went into a steady decline, holding its final service in 1949.
Part of the bell tower collapsed following a storm in 1959.