FEATHER HAIR CLIPS
Choose materials that blend with your hair color;
Tiny 1-2mm End caps
Hammer + nail and block or metal hole punch
Flat nose jewelry pliers
These are so simple to make. I gather all the pieces and work with them laid on the table in rough form before I cut actual lengths.
1. make three feather flourishes: strip the down and shape as desired – group as many as will fit inside an endcap and crimp to secure in place. Connect these each to a small, medium, and long length of chain using jump rings.\
2. connect a few assorted lengths of chain to jump rings, add a crystal or charm to the bottom of one
3. crimp a strand or two of deerskin lace into an end cap
4. using one larger jump ring connect all these eclectic strands to one larger jump ring. The pieces should have movement and be a assorted desired lengths (about the length of your hair)
5. punch a hole in the copper clip and attach!