The Fish House - 1930
8901 Stanley Park Drive, Vancouver BC.
In 1929, the popularity of Stanley Park motivated the Vancouver Board of Parks and Recreation to create amenities to accompany the increasing usage of the area. In 1930, this building was erected, known as the Sports Pavilion, and was opened as a club house for use by the local golfers and tennis players. From 1949 to 1974 it was known as the Third Beach Tea Room and from 1974 to 1990 as the Beach House. Since 1990, it has been known as The Fish House in Stanley Park.
- The Fish House