new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Masonic Temple | by bluebird218
Back to album

Masonic Temple

The current Masonic Temple building in The Dalles, Oregon, was built as the second Wasco County courthouse by N.J. Blagen in 1883. The brick two-story structure had county offices on the first floor, a jail in the rear, and a large court room on the second floor. The belfry held the “town clock”. The building was used as a funeral home for many years, was closed, then in February 2010 opened as the Clock Tower Ales pub.

484 views
1 fave
13 comments
Taken on August 31, 2010