new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Rosedale, Little Hartley 1897 | by Blue Mountains Library, Local Studies
Back to photostream

Rosedale, Little Hartley 1897

Notes: Originally known as 'The Mount Victoria Inn', built in 1839. Acquired by John Berghofer in 1892 and renamed 'Rosenthal'. However due to anti German feeling, he changed the name to 'Rosedale' around 1915.

 

Format: B&W photograph

 

Licensing: Attribution, share alike, creative commons

 

Repository: Blue Mountains City Library www.bmcc.nsw.gov.au/library/

 

Part of: Local Studies Collection PF996

 

Provenance: Donation

 

6,825 views
3 faves
2 comments
Taken sometime in 1897