Panic On The Jubilee Line - (HDR London, UK)
Want to learn how this image was created?
View the Before and After Comparison of this photo.
plenty of pints
This is the 3rd photo that I’ve showcased as part of my, “I got too drunk and shot a bunch of blurry pictures” series... Ok, honestly it’s not a series and I don’t really have a name for it. -- It’s really just a few images that have the same hazy (dreamy) effect. Honestly though, I was slightly intoxicated when I shot them. Let's just say that alcohol doesn't help the steady hand. ;)
You can check out the other two by following these links. These are all shot over the course of a 1 night drunken adventure in London’s Tube System.
Technical Mumbo Jumbo:
- Nikon D3 - Nikkor 14-24 f/2.8 @ 14mm f/2.8 Iso: 100 / 5 (handheld) Exposure Brackets (-2,-1,0,1,2)
- HDR Photography Processing & Tone Mapping using Photomatix Pro
- Post Processing & Color Correction using Photoshop
- Enhanced detail & texture with Nik Software Sharpener Pro
- Some additional detail added with Topaz Adjust
- Did a rain dance... It failed. =(
For HDR tips, tutorials, and to view HDR Photography before and afters, visit: www.blamethemonkey.com
* All comments are welcome & Monkey Business is strongly encouraged. Thanks for viewing!