I know I have done this before, but it is tuesday afternoon and that is my weekly designated time to be a photographer. It is raining hard, real hard, so all my plans are ruined. I pull my car into a secluded parking lot of a restaurant that has gone out of business. I notice a few other cars and trees, lots of wonderful trees. I figure "what the hell' and get my camera out cursing myself for still not having a decent macro lens. I click away for a few minutes at my windshield so as to not waste my tuesday afternoon entirely. As I finish, I look around, the other three cars that were there are gone. I never even noticed them leave. Hmmm? Maybe they were all having lunch hour affairs? Could a goofy guy with a camera have been mistaken for a Private Investigator highered by a suspicious spouse? I giggled to myself, my tuesday wasn't totally wasted after all.
This photo is in 19 groups
- macro monochrome 1,457 items
- Tornado Award (back!) 21,141 items
- Global Village 2 - CLOSED 211,794 items
- Color Photo Award - PREMIER -- Post 1: Give 2 - Get 5: Go BRONZE 217,565 items
- flickr contemporary photo art 2,001 items
- Bang or Bust! (Post 1photo & Bang or Bust 5! ~ Please read rules 3,868 items