The Quill Pen (1840s)
Shot in the Big House, Fort Langley National Historic Site
British Columbia was proclaimed a colony at a ceremony in the Big House on November 19, 1858. The present building was reconstructed for the centenial of this event. The original building served as the fort's office and residence of the chief trader, the clerk, and their families.
© All Rights Reserved