new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Accra Light | by Bill Davies (SA)
Back to photostream

Accra Light

The original Jamestown Light, built by the British at James Fort in 1871, was replaced in the 1930s by the current Accra Light, which is 93 ft (28 m) tall with a visibility of 16 nautical miles (30 km).

474 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken on August 29, 2012