On the Waterfront | San Francisco
The view of San Francisco's financial district from the end of Pier 14. Pier 14 is "pedestrian" pier. By that I mean it's not a working pier. It is a long 637 foot walkway, ending in a cul-de-sac with benches. For more info about pier 14 go here.
Composed from three images, stitched together with hugin.
* Olympus E-510 mounted atop a monopod.
* Zuiko 14-42mm kit lens.
* hugin to stitch three JPEGs into one panorama image.
* exiftool to copy the EXIF tags from the RAW file back into the JPEG.
* kflickr to upload the JPEG to flickr.com.
* Linux Kubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Gibson.
* Dell e1405 laptop with the 1.6Ghz Intel CoreDuo and 1GB RAM.