new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Pisa 10 | by bill anderson
Back to album

Pisa 10

Chiesa di San Domenico (14th Century)

 

Seat of the Pisan Delegation of the Grand Priory of Rome. Sovereign Military Order of Malta.

 

Formerly Church and Convent of the Domenican Sisters. It was built in 1382 by Pietro Gambacorte, Lord of Pisa, for his daughter, Blessed Chiara Gambacorte.

87 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken on May 24, 2012