- My bike.
- My jacket, because the Systems Test lab is kept at about 50 degrees. And it's always windy in there.
- My personal laptop.
- Caltrain schedule.
- Santa Clara Valley bicycle map.
- Fastest growing computer company in the world in 2006. And the 3rd largest builder of servers, behind IBM and HP and ahead of Dell.
- With Apple waiting in the wings. Poor Dell; they're gonna get run'd over. - timmycorkery
- I don't usually think of Apple as a server company. We have some of their old appliances which are really slick, and their recently announced Xserve servers look like quite a bit of bang for the buck and includes the features datacenter people look for, except they're limited to OS X. *shrug*
- Pearl Izumi cycling gloves.
- A little heavy on the wind resistance there, Fritz - jwillis4
- Yeah, I noticed from this photo that's time to shave. Sara's been complaining of thes stubble...
- I loved dating a cyclist because I dind't have to shave nearly as often. as long as my legs were smoother than his, I was ok. - Janet is really Cool!
- Note to self: If I e... Ahhh, never mind.
In the office
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts