God I love face painting day at daycare. Today Frankie came home as a clown. Which should be a happy thing but I always think of clowns as sad so I immediately said "time to take pictures" and "make your sad face". She takes direction so well for an almost three year old.
Later, we were in the back yard with the dogs and Colonel Mustard had an apple and jumped on the lawn chair to eat it. Frankie turns to me and says "We need a picture of this". That's my girl!
This photo is in 12 groups
- **Innamoramento - BY INVITATION only (P1/C2/F2) No SL 43,835 items
- Robbins egg/Please don't forget awards/ P.1- Award 2 28,995 items
- Amazing Shots Gallery! 220,086 items
- World's Cutest Kids 16,528 items
- Natural Children's Best Pictures 10,912 items
- [The Spot] 37,354 items