Unang Misa (Los Banos, Laguna)
A hospital chapel served as the town’s first church from 1613 until 1727 until a new one was built in 1790. This was destroyed during the earthquake of 1863, repaired in 1880, probably damaged again during the 1880 earthquake, and subsequently restored. Blogged at The Laguna Lake Loop in "Shooting Churches, Eating Noodles".
Nikon D40 (R1 Program Conference, June 2009)