Newer Older
    1. windsordi 35 months ago | reply

      Hmmm... those look like artichokes to me... same thing, different local name?

    2. bgblogging 35 months ago | reply

      Carciofi is the Italian word for artichokes--I took this photo in Rome, hence the use of the Italian!

    keyboard shortcuts: previous photo next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts