Digital LA Event at Beverly Hills Porsche
Porsche cars and video games!
Speakers from EA, Square Enix, IGN, GameTrailers, Maker Studios, Miller PR, mOcean shared tips on video game marketing, from development to game launch day, to events at our pre-E3 Video Games Marketing & PR panel at Beverly Hills Porsche.
- Plan your marketing campaign early, during development, release assets (game stills, trailers, casting, etc) steadily to build crescendo for launch day.
- Identify your target core demo and activate them via social media, online communities and influencers. Then promote to mainstream, and figure out your game story to attract game and mainstream PR
- Measure your performance via video views comments, Facebook likes/shares, downloads, etc.
Thanks to our speakers!
Corey Garnett, Community Architect at EA
Adam Sullivan, Square Enix, Sr. Counsel, Legal & Business Affairs
Kym Nelson, IGN (Fox Interactive), VP of Interactive Sales. @IGN
Tracy Williams, Video Game Marketing. Formerly marketing at Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Activision
Brad Winters, GameTrailers, General Manager. @GameTrailers
David Sievers, Maker Studios, VP of Business Operations. @dnsievers @MakerStudios
Jennie Kong, Miller PR, VP of Digital Entertainment. @millerprnews
Amy Allison, mOcean, Director of Game Marketing. @mOceanLA
Jamison Selby, SocialType, VP of Sales @SocialType
- GameTruck for providing sweet games to play in their huge truck @GameTruckLA
- Brezzy Freeze for complimentary sweet snowballs @BreezyFreezeLA
Follow all the fun at www.twitter.com/bevhillsporsche
At Beverly Hills Porsche we aim to be a complete lifestyle destination for all Porsche owners and fans.