(C) Drupal Association / Mark Boulton Design Ltd. 2008
- if rounded corners on "search" also on the input box?
way too big
should the magnifier be here? on the left or right?
- looks redundant to me. i know i am searching d.o not another site
- love the new logo
- not too fond on the gradients. looks dated: "so 2007/2008"
- the fountain isnt too bad, predictable (as kika pointed out by poiting towards a 5 year old design) but / hence good
- if dries will claim this mark he has to act fast and make sure the DA is okay with the DA paying th ebill for his rights
- here is the fold on a 13" screen. not useful imho
- i would rather have three buttons here
*Get started (enduser)
*Get involved (community)
*Get business (commercial support)
or something like that.
for example with three primary colors
and use those colors on all pages
- small: make instead of made. this is why we need a styleguide for text as well
- minor: text to be changed. also, needs a bit more graphical change to stand out from the rest of the footer?
- apart from being less useful here, the f/p of d.o gets too many hits to use the free service of google maps !
- small fold here as well :-)
- hmm, we have to work on this slogan :-)
- Meer spacing - living downtown
- Maybe some rounded corners here? - living downtown
- you cant have a dashboard when you are not logged in, can you? better to make a tab "why register" or so?
- right now the emphasis is on "in" and "speaking"?
- how we are going to find out what languages ppl speak? or is this translations?
- i like big sitemaps in footers. yet, to bring the page in balance might need a grey gradient since the top uses this as well
- we can add a "made with Drupal" icon here, and maybe we can also add the @drupalhead twitter account with a twitter icon, i just discovered it a few days ago and i think it's really useful. Geeks like me will love it. - redundant station
- This doesn't look useful for me - redundant station
- Bigger image, just one or two lines of description below with link, and an arrow at the left to load the following example: an ajaxy slides gallery. - redundant station
- +1 - redundant station
- +1. Check my comment below. - redundant station
- About languages: Wordpress' site detects what's your location and your browser language and then it tells you if it's a localizated version you can be interested in. That's pretty cool. - redundant station
- "Empowering people and organizations to build powerful, reach, interactive websites" is much better... and it's in the footer! I would like to see something like that summarized to 5 or 7 words here. - redundant station
- I really like the detail of the asterisk - logo, and i think this should be highlighted replacing this asterisk with the splash :) - redundant station
fp ddot o
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts