Construction progress of 2 Harrison Street, historic Lobby exhibits
This series of photographs shows the progress of construction of the 2 Harrison Street plant and offices of Hills Bros. from ground-breaking August 12, 1924, until near completion at the end of 1925. The architect was George W. Kelham; builder was P. J. Walker Company.
Hills Brothers Coffee Exhibit, Lobby, side entrance #2 Harrison Street, San Francisco
hand-colored historical photography by Bennett Hall