Pencil Vs Camera - 4
This is the legendary "Tram 28" in Lisbon, Portugal. It runs through
the narrowest and steepest streets of the Alfama district. I drew the
sketch and took the photo, as usual.
>>> Review from THE DAILY MAIL for this picture: "Hitching a
ride: An old-fashioned tram is seen rattling through a quiet street...
but there's more to this than meets the eye" (Kerry McQueeney,
The Daily Mail, Sept. 2011)
See THIS VIDEO showing some 18 Pencil Vs Camera
images in progress (small animation and original music).
For more information about my artwork: firstname.lastname@example.org
A poem by Peter S. Quinn
In a tram 28
A drawing erasable
Or a living state
Situation is complex
We are its fact
Visions from our cortex
Those we on react
Dream world between
Is it really so?
Frame of mind seen
The rest we don’t know
This photo is in 93 groups
- Now That's Beautiful 1,318 items
- O melhor (the best) de Portugal -(10 ou mais faves) 1,526 items
- The Pantheon of Treasures ( 200+ Faves ) Admin Invite only 715 items
- The Pantheon of Treasures ( 100+ Faves ) 2,520 items
- I desigh, you design, he/she designs 4,290 items
- DIAFR@GMondo 8,796 items