Swine Flu Anyone?
Explored! April 29, 2009 #448!
Tonight's idea came from what i've been reading on the news.
I'm not doing a new self portrait every night, i'll run out of ideas.
Just have my gear with me in my room for now.
Gonna try and take a new one once a week.
1. Reading about the swine flu kinda scares me honestly.
2. Who's idea was it to fly Air Force One that low over Manhattan?
3. It cost $328,835 to fly the 747 & F-16 for the photo shoot.
4. Yet people are homeless and jobless.
5. 1 1/2 meals a day isn't cutting it.
6. I've lost 30ish pounds since January.
7. I really want a Sigma 10-20mm lens.
8. Gas masks are very uncomfortable.
9. I think i ripped a ear off taking the gas mask off.
10. I want some Spicy Chicken Alfredo from Zio's.
11. Have a hip-hop group to shoot this week.
12. Hopefully the weather works with me, don't think it will though.
B1600 through beauty dish boomed above me
AB 40 degree grid on beauty dish
Fired by CyberSyncs