I think I may have gone overboard, and eating this will be an all afternoon project. At least pa jun is an excellent snack food.
- The very very last of the refrigerator pickles. My bro-in-law chowed most of the container these were in. Heh.
- Brown rice with a ginger sauce, and noritamago furikake on top. The rice is a leftover from Saturday's dinner out.
- Lazy goma ae (made with frozen spinach)
- Pa jun
- sauce for pa jun
- Candy covered popcorn.
- photographed on my desk at work
- new bento. I was going to give away its matching black counterpart, but when photographing today's bento I figured out they stack. Which means I have to keep it, right?