328 Franklin St.
Ed Lamey and Julia (Byrne). Built by them in 1855 and was the first house in Barrington to be built with milled lumber and is the oldest house in town. In 1871, the Catholics organized their church and held their services in this house, until 1873. Ed started a building material yard on the west side of north Cook St and the CNW RR tracks. Later - Henry and Alma Bockelman. 2 daughters. Henry was a tinsmith, and worked for Schroeder Hardware in the shop. 4-19-1989.