So is this what they mean by a Bump in the Road

    Newer Older

    Or Just being goofy with my camera

    1. MaryLou1298 29 months ago | reply did you do that?

    2. Glenda Morelock/ 29 months ago | reply

      Wow! That is an Amazing shot!!

    3. Douglas H. Wood 29 months ago | reply

      It's a Fisheye filter effect,
      I've use the same thing on few of my Pug shouts!

    keyboard shortcuts: previous photo next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts