Lake Moraine in Banff National Park has to be one of the most beautiful locations for lanscape photography, the still glacial water of the lake are an unbelievable turquise.The colour is due to the refraction of light off the rock flour deposited in the lake on a continual basis. It is no wonder this is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
This photo is in 59 groups
- 100 + Viewed Natural Landscapes (add1, com.1) Break Rules = Ban 29,086 items
- 100 (One Hundred) Views (-200) 42,945 items
- *Blue Magic* Add 1 – Comment 1 50,509 items
- Water... Oceans, Lakes, Rivers, Creeks 1,107,450 items
- BEST ORIGINAL SHOOTING 1 Photo / 2 Comment (No comment = Ban)T 37,854 items
- LANDSCAPES DREAMS -Please comment on two (2)!!! 370,459 items