new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
(Old) Cherokee National Capitol | by jimmywayne
Back to photostream

(Old) Cherokee National Capitol

Tahlequah, Oklahoma

 

Constructed in 1870 for $17,000 by James S. Price. In 1907, Cherokee County purchased it for use as the original county courthouse. It was used by the County until 1979.

236 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken on September 20, 2013