new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
(Old) Union County Courthouse | by jimmywayne
Back to group

(Old) Union County Courthouse

Blairsville, Georgia

 

Constructed in 1899, it served the county until 1976 when the current courthouse was completed. The cupola was removed in 1960 restored in 1997. It now serves as the local museum and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.

247 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken on September 9, 2012