new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Panmure Island Lighthouse | by jimmywayne
Back to photostream

Panmure Island Lighthouse

Constructed in 1853, it was the first wooden lighthouse on the Island. It overlooks Cardigan Bay from the southeast. It stands 58 feet high and is 5 story's tall. It is the only lighthouse to guide ships into 3 rivers.

423 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken on July 19, 2010