flickr-free-ic3d pan white

At the Palais Badii

The maintenance corner of the Palais Badii (Badia Palace). This was the royal palace during the Saadian dynasty, when Marrakech was Imperial Capital. The complex was built in 1578-1594 around a court yard with sides 135 and 110 meters and was stripped in 17th century, marble parts were re-used in the constructions of other buildings.

399 views
5 faves
6 comments
Taken on March 8, 2008