Lover please, do not fall to your knees.
So apparently I've been tagged by steffilynn! to write nine new years resolutions. But since I don't really do resolutions I thought I would just post some goals for this year. (I know I know, they seem the same but resolutions never get kept, I just make goals instead because they're more intact).
So here I go:
1. To learn how to sew.
2. To finish at least 3 paintings for the New York APW exhibition
that I have been most graciously invited to participate in
(there's a limit of five that can be sent in).
3. To read much much more.
4. To get my etsy.com shop FINALLY up and running,
and actually be able to call myself an entrepreneur!
5. To learn how to budget money on a more detailed/advanced level.
6. To learn more about the mechanics of photography.
7. To learn how to use photoshop on a more advanced level.
8. To work out consistently and eat better.
9. To be more bold and extroverted.
(it's really difficult for me to just walk up to people I don't know and talk to them)
OH! And as far as tagging...whoever wants to do it can say I tagged them, lol :)!