Independence Day 2009
Fireworks over Lake Austin, Austin, TX
My version of Trey Ratcliff's www.stuckincustoms.com/ classic shot. Taken by me at the same place but a couple years after Trey's photo. See below for Trey's version.
Trey mentions in his blog that it was a rainy day which gives his version more character with the low hanging clouds. It was a clear night for me so the sky was not nearly as interesting. Also because of the nice weather, there are a lot more boats on Lake Austin than in Trey's version.
Explore #144 | 08/08/2009
My first photo on Explore, thank you.
This photo is in 10 groups
- Austin Amateur Photographers Social Club 177 items
- Realistic HDR Images 18,703 items
- Stuck in Customs' Brilliant Cabal - My Cool and Clever Friends 112,352 items
- Photomatix 452,450 items
- Texas HDR 6,023 items
- Texas -The Lone Star State - Tejas - TX - All The Great Views 87,055 items
This photo is in 1 gallery
- Fireworks Great! 4 photos