Beached Whale on Dead Sea
So, I spent 9 days in Israel on vacation. Took some photos which I really liked.
But, my camera got ripped off. So, this photo from a French Canadian acquaintance is the only one I have. The Dead Sea is truly a natural wonder. I'm floating in about 4 feet of water. The book was in French; I was just pretending to read it.
Highlights of the Trip:
1. Watching sunrise from the top of Masada
2. Watching sunset over Jerusalem's Old City from the Petra Hostel
3. Giving directions to my Cab driver in Russian when he couldn't understand my English
4. Pricing a peacock at the Bedouin Market in Be'er Sheva.
5. Eating Hungarian Blintzes in Tel Aviv.
6. Reading classic French literature while floating/bathing in the Dead Sea.
There's a salty pond in the Yucatan, Mexico, that is similar. But not as salty!
www.GiftTRAP.com wants to use this photo for some sort of promotion...
Also used here: