Working 10-13 hours a day is a little will bending, I can hardly get time together to process some laundry or make dinner.
I really really feel like going out to shoot and explore but it's always dark by the time I get out of the office.
That is something I really like about summer, the long lasting days :D
Another one of Giampaolo, the singer from About Wayne.
I usually don't publish photos that are too similar but I quite liked how these came out.
Again, one of the last photos I took with my Leica M8 and my Voigtlander lenses, what a good kit that was.
Let's hope that the uncoming piece of kit will live up to the expectation (and price) :P
I went for a different route on this pic, compared to the last one I decided to enhance the warm colors to match the jacket, seems to have worked out fine.
Strobist: Single strobe into small softbox camera high right, triggered by cheapo triggers.
- B&W conversion in Silver Efex Pro using green filter.
- Added structure and brought brightness to bg.
- Darkening tone curve for middletones and highlights.
- Pulled down black to help the "washed out" look.
- Back to color with luminosity layer onto original.
- Color grading using curves and layer masks (general warm up done by pumping up yellow).
- Circular peach gradient to left to add to the light.