- Bent his knee in Photoshop.
- Birds from another photo.
- Cloned tree line to cover up a building.
- Added the clouds.
- In the original it looks like he's facing the other way.. right? How did you do that? - Arden Lee
- I just drew a selection around him, and flipped the selection horizontally, then just tidied up around him with the clone tool etc.
This photo also appears in
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts