Roof paintings by Bruno Tuukkanen
The medieval stone church in Lammi was built in the late 15th century and was dedicated to Saina Catherine of Alexandria.
The whole inside of the church was destroyed in a fire in 1918. The renovation in 1920 was designed by architect Usko Nyström. The wall and roof paintings was made by artist Bruno Tuukkanen.