new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Untitled | by MattLambros
Back to photostream

Loew’s Kings Theatre opened on September 7, 1929 and was designed by the architectural firm of Rapp and Rapp (also known for the Paramount Theater in Times Square) and decorated by Harold W. Rambush. It was operated by the Loew’s theaters chain, and, along with the Loew’s Jersey Theatre, Loew’s Paradise Theatre, the Loew’s Valencia Theatre and the Loew’s 175th Street Theatre, it was one of the five “Loew’s Wonder Theaters” in the New York metropolitan area.

 

afterthefinalcurtain.net/2011/04/01/loews-kings-theatre/

539 views
4 faves
0 comments
Taken on January 27, 2009