new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Columbus, OH Ohio Judicial Center ~ light fixture | by army.arch
Back to photostream

Columbus, OH Ohio Judicial Center ~ light fixture

The Ohio Judicial Center was constructed as the Ohio Departments Building in 1933. It was designed by Harry Hake. In 2004, the building was completely renovated to consolidate all of Ohio's judiciary activities into one building.

 

The building is on the National Register #90001908.

766 views
3 faves
1 comment
Taken on August 9, 2010