Westover History
The original Westover Library opened in 1949, when it occupied two apartments at the corner of Washington Boulevard and Longfellow Street. In 1963, a split-level structure at 1800 N Lexington St - designed by the same architects who did both Cherrydale and the Central Library building - became the first official Westover Branch Library building. The current Westover Library/Reed School, at 1644 N. McKinley Rd opened to the public on October 30, 2009.
55 photos · 916 views