Morro Bay : Horses on the beach
I recently visited Morro Bay , specifically Morro strait a section of beach that words can barely descibe. Kids, dogs, and coulples just walking along this beach cannot help but be awestruck by the immense size of the rock and the atmosphere it seems to generate. The waves lap along the shore and the sun seems to just hover and play with the outline of the rock. Here is the series of shot I took this day as the sun slowly went down.
a must see for anyone visiting pismo beach or highway 1 on the California coastline. PS the riders of these horses asked me to post this as they said "they have no shots of them riding on this beach" I hope this finds you well.
This photo is in 101 groups
- The House of Image Gallery (Post 1 Award 3) 50,510 items
- Very Impressive Photo ( Admin Invite ) 1,340 items
- ~ Shining Pieces Of The World! ~ P1 / A 3 ~ 28,625 items
- NATURE POETRY (by admin approval) P1 ~ C1 5,978 items
- Explored, well not quite but should... 531 items
- What A Great Capture! ***READ NEW DISCUSSION THREAD*** 858 items