pack horse bridge
A couple more pics of this quaint little piece of Lancashire history. The first shows the running water (that floods a little) where you can walk alongside the village - as one gentleman nearly found out as a car wizzed through and almost drowned him!
The second pic shows him walking the bridge. All safe and dry lol. But it's annoying that even in these quiet villages there are still idiots on the road.
Probably a woman driver! (let the flaming begin)
Thanks for viewing these two pics! ;^)
This photo is in 5 groups
- The Elite Photographer Level 2 POST 1 AWARD 5 19,437 items
- ***BRIDGES IN THE WORLD*** (PI/C3) 5,941 items
- The Elite Photographer Level 1 P1/A5 NO PEOPLE & CHILDREN PHOTOS 26,827 items
- Eyes On The World 111,318 items
- Aperture Users 388,291 items
This photo is in 1 album
- Lancashire, England 203 items